Monday 9 December 2013

A pressie for you!



Of course, we often give clothes as gifts.  Clothes are functional, tactile, beautiful and sometimes something really special.  Unfortunately too often, the item is not quite right and definitely not on sale.  Hmmmph, a day later it's a complete bargain!  Ouch!!  

Well, I think it's a fabulous idea to give a voucher for my styling services.  Yippeeeee!!!! Then we can go shopping in the SALES!  Of course I would say that, but wouldn't you agree?!  It's also a subtle great way to help appreciate someone you love; to freshen their look and boost confidence.

Just let me know which one of my styling appointments suit you best (see Styling page) and I will hand deliver a beautiful Christmas-design voucher to you.  

And in the spirit of giving... I would like to gift anyone that spends RM500/ AU$165 and above (booked appointment or gift voucher) by January 1st , a complimentary follow-up appointment worth RM200/ AU$65 .....which you can gift, or not ;).  

Lots of love xx

Image found on revoutionmother.com