Monday 6 January 2014

A new year


'Appy New Year!!!

Today was my first day back at work - haha, yes, shopping!!  Tough job, I know!  I had a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S holiday break over Christmas and New Year spent with the best of friends, but it's great to be back and shopping the sales.

There are definitely bargains to be had!!  Of course Zara and the like have a mountain of overstock sale items - hey, everybody needs basics and fun fashion fixes.  But if you have planned your wardrobe well and only need a top-up, there's an opportunity to leverage your style with quality designer pieces at sale prices.

DVF has a gorgeous selection in their 30-50% sale.  Missoni has beautiful items up to 70% off.  The bargain of the day?... Kenzo at 80-90% off!!  My client went home with three white bags of goodness.  She already has an amazing wardrobe, but I am dreaming of how much these gorgeous clothes will sparkle! 

Sigh... sale contentment!!  Ahhhhhh!

Xx