Tuesday 14 January 2014

Golden Globes favourites

Jennifer Lawrence, a vision in Dior
Cate Blanchett, regal in Armani Prive
Lousie Roe in Monique Lhuillier
Julianna Margulies in Andrew Gn
Lupita Nyong'o, statuesque inRalph Lauren
Robin Wright in shimmering Reem Acra
Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Narciso Rodriguez






































I love a great movie, but that's not why I watch the Golden Globes.  For me it's about the red carpet - I love seeing the gorgeous dresses!!!

When a celebrity gets it right (usually their stylist) they look totally comfortable and at ease; totally owning the look.  Have you ever noticed that?!  It's inspirational.  

And when they get it wrong... Sooooo uncomfortable!!   Or perhaps too comfortable, too safe?!  Not good.

These ladies were shining stars.  Cate Blanchett always looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!  And Jennifer Lawrence is following in her footsteps.