Thursday 16 January 2014

You're invited! A fashion event...



Fashion Week is coming up and I am bringing a little "London-Paris-Milan-New York" spirit to Kuala Lumpur!  Yay!!!!!

I will be talking about what's trending now in fashion, beauty and even style at home - perfect girly talk!!  Learn how to translate high-fashion trends to work for you & navigate what's in-store this coming season.

Let's create inspiration and new energy for 2014!!!

Join me for afternoon tea on Thursday 20th February at 1pm onwards at TwentyOne Restaurant + Bar at Bangsar Shopping Centre.  Tickets limited RM120; includes coffee & tea, yummy pastries and fruit platters.

Please contact me by Facebook, email or phone to register your interest - elihonore@me.com or 0192518199.

Hope to see you there!  

Big kisses! XXX


Print by talented artist, Vasare Nar.